This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Mortgage Advice Swansea Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Administrator
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2 / 3
Length of Apprenticeship contract: 12month Fixed Term contract
Hours of Work: 30
Days and Times of Work: 10-5.30 – 4 days across the week, 10-2 Saturdays
Salary: £5.76 per hour (£750 pcm) - Also a contribution towards travel expenses, with a commitment to pay National Minimum Wage after a 6 month probationary period
Company Overview: We are a fast growing small business with opportunities for growth and development in a variety of different career progression options
Based in Swansea City Centre we are a team of administrators, mortgage & protection advisors and a Customer relations manager.
We conduct face to face appointment as well as telephone or Zoom appointments within branch so it’s important for us to employ the right person to support our busy team.
- Successful candidate will be working towards an administrator position within the company, future roles from this point within the company are Senior administrator, Customer relations Manager, Protection Advisor and Mortgage Advisor
- Successful applicants will be offered a role as administrator at the end of the 12month fixed term.
- Answering Phone
- Scanning documents
- Uploading documents to various systems
- Note Taking
- Diary Management
- Customer service
- Communication within office environment
- Dealing with sensitive confidential information
Essential/Desirable Requirements: The right person will be friendly, reliable, good organizational skills and have basic computer literacy
- Basic Computer skills
- Good Communication
- GCSE Grade A-C Maths & English
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 7th July 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.