This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by LCB Construction and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve AAT Level 3
Company Name: LCB Construction Limited
Job Title: Apprentice Accounts assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: AAT Level 3
Hours of Work:40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
LCB Construction Limited is a fast-growing construction and maintenance company covering South Wales and the West of England that offers new build construction, refurbishment projects and responsive maintenance facilities to commercial and private clients including many local housing associations and councils.
- Assisting with the purchase ledger functions to process supplier invoices accurately and efficiently
- Processing of sales invoices in the accounts system and updating of department billing and forecasting tools.
- Client remittance processing and reconciliation
- Credit card transaction processing and monthly reconciliations
- Administration of company payroll including the setup of new employees, payroll queries, reporting
- Administration of company portal including the set up of new projects/clients,
- Assisting with month/quarter end accounts including reconciliations, journals, prepayments
- Ad-hoc project reporting & analysis
- Dealing with ad-hoc accounts queries
- AAT Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- One year’s experience in an accounts or administration role
- Excellent level of numeracy, accuracy and problem-solving ability
- Experience using Sage accounting/payroll software or similar
- Experience using document scanning software
- Experience using Microsoft office in particular Excel.
Closing Date for Applications: 25th January 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.