This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Alan R Jones and Sons Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Accounts assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: A A T
Hours of Work: 35
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday
Company Overview: A family business with a long award winning tradition of developing our won staff. With outstanding length of service and a desire to grow further working with other palliative members of the haulage sector
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Credit control
- Allocating customer receipts
- Inputting of purchase invoices
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C
- Attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
Experience of working with Sage
Closing Date for Applications: 24th September 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.