This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Marshalls PLC
Job Title: Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 3
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break
Salary: £13,000 per annum
Company Overview: We’re a market leader in the manufacturing and supply of natural stone and innovative hard landscaping products, supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets. You will have walked on our paths, and maybe taken a selfie at one of our famous landmarks, such as Trafalgar Square. In fact, did you know that we’ve paved every square on the Monopoly Board?!
At Marshalls, we’re committed to our employees having ongoing personal and professional development and as a result of continued growth we are recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Site Administration team.
You will work as part of a small administration team to support over 40 of our sites with demand planning of stock, raising and expediting purchase orders through our ERP system whilst managing a demanding workload. You will be liaising with internal departments and external suppliers, so excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent PC and Microsoft package experience
- A minimum of English and Maths GSCE or equivalent is essential
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or engineering environment is preferred
- A real interest in paving a career in a forward thinking organisation
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 21st June 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.