This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Freight Systems Express Wales Ltd
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 3
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days of work: 5 days per week
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (£3.90 per hour), however the wage may increase depending on whether the successful candidate shows potential and progression.
Company Overview: Freight Systems Express Wales are a national Freight Forwarder, based in the South Wales rail terminal in Cardiff. Having recently won the Tesco Haulier of the year we are expanding our accounts / administration team to cope with ever rising demand. We offer rewards for hard work, growth potential, and a clear career path for the right person.
- POD retrieval;
- Data inputting of the supplier and customer information;
- Working with the Accounts team to develop new skills;
- Working with the Transport Manager to input important data on drivers;
- Working with the Operations team on administrative roles;
- General office admin.
- GCSE Maths and A Level's in Business are desirable, but not essential.
- Driving License is essential.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 26th November 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.