This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Services360 Limited
Job Title: Administration Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 8am – 5pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: A well established construction business looking to expand our office team. Our experienced team offer a full range of construction services including plumbing, building and general maintenance. We work in a fast paced environment and with an ever expanding customer base the opportunities available to right candidate will be endless.
- General administrative duties
- Data Entry
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Greeting Visitors
- Letter production
- Dealing with incoming post and e-mails
- Clearly and well spoken for telephone duties
- Computer literate
- GCSE in Maths or English grade A-C
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 12th April 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.