This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: NHS - Health Education and Improvement Wales
Job Title: Administration Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: Full-time
Salary: £7.29 per hour
Company: Established on 1 October 2018, Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW) is the only Special Health Authority within NHS Wales. We sit alongside Health Boards and Trusts, and have a leading role in the education, training, development, and shaping of the healthcare workforce in Wales, in order to ensure high-quality care for the people of Wales.
- Handle and respond to simple and routine enquiries and requests from internal and external customers in a professional manner, following established procedures, when assistance is required ensure all relevant facts and information needed is recorded and passed on promptly to the relevant people for action;
- Undertake a variety of routine administrative duties to support the team and section;
- Update administrative systems with basic information;
- Take an active role in the team supporting team objectives and other team members;
- To provide general assistance as required;
- To work on your own initiative on set tasks ensuring standard guidelines and procedures are adhered to, recognising when to refer a problem to others;
- To perform work related tasks to be assessed by the Apprenticeship training provider;
- To attend any internal training courses which are deemed relevant to the role.
- Welsh language skills are desirable.
In order to apply for the position, please click on the following link and submit your application; https://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/Cardiff/Nantgarw/Health_Education_Improvement_Wales/Secondary_Care_Training_Section_ARCP_Team_HEIW/Secondary_Care_Training_Section_ARCP_Team_HEIW-v2011302
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 28th November 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.