This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: ICON Vocational Training
Location: Caldicot, Monmouthshire
Job Title: Administration and Marketing Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: Starting rate is £5.00 per hour, raising progressively at key points of the apprenticeship to the National Living Wage on completion.
Company Overview: We are ICON. We are a multi-award-winning training company. We stand for excellence and inspirational learning. ICON is a company that helps our learners gain new skills and knowledge, improving work-based performance and employer objectives.
- To deliver high levels of customer service to all learners, associates, partners and colleagues;
- To ensure that learner engagement tasks are carried out, reviewed and reported where necessary. These will take the form of telephone calls, emails, surveys etc;
- To carry out administrative tasks to support the Team Leader with course coordination. Ensuring that all course documentation is fulfilled in line with company policies and procedures;
- Taking enquiries over the phone and general administration and clerical tasks as required;
- Providing and producing marketing content and material for all ICON products;
- To work in line with ICON policies to actively promote all products to drive revenue;
- To work with “PRIDE” in all aspects of the job role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Teams
- Experience of using social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Intuitive approach
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 27th November 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Tuesday 3rd December 2019
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.