This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Accounted For Limited
Job Title: Accounts and Payroll Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Accountancy Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (includes release for apprenticeship workshops and exams)
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm (Flexi-time available on successfully passing probation period)
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Accountancy firm seeks 2 new apprentices to join our growing team. Our team players are accurate, reliable, confident, efficient, motivated and enthusiastic with common sense and a sense of humour. Some of the benefits that are waiting for every permanent member of our team are our social events: from Alton Tower, Spa Days, Go-karting, bowling, cinema to our Christmas parties and more! Once you pass the probation period and providing this does not collide with your main responsibilities, we offer flexi time. If you have been with us longer, you can expect bonuses for exceeding, extra day off your birthday with cake, presents and more.
- Scanning/uploading information
- Communicating with clients and team
- Using various accounting software
- You must be professional, customer focused, able to receive and act on constructive feedback and communicate with the team/clients
- You must have a GCSE or equivalent grade C or above, in both Maths and English
- No criminal records
- IT skills: Office 365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Dropbox
- Clear driving license
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 4th January 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- Monday 18th January 2021
- Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.