This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications.
Company Name: Accounted For Limited
Job Title: Accounts and Payroll Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Accountancy Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (includes release for apprenticeship workshops and exams)
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm (Flexi-time available on successfully passing probation period)
Salary: Apprentice rates - Currently £4.30 per hour
Company Overview: Accounted For is a family run firm, started in 2006 in Cardiff. Our award-winning work, outstanding client care, dedication, and reasonable fees have gained us a wide range of clients from all over the UK. Our team consists of chartered, qualified, and trainee accountants and professional business advisors with a range of different qualifications and experience.
Some of the benefits that are waiting for every permanent member of our team are our social events: from Alton Tower, Spa Days, Go-karting, bowling, cinema to our Christmas parties and more! Once you pass the probation period and providing this does not collide with your main responsibilities, we offer flexi time. If you have been with us longer, you can expect bonuses for exceeding, extra day off for your birthday with cake, presents and more.
- Scanning/uploading information
- Communicating with clients and team
- Using various accounting software
- Checking and organising manual records
- Cross-checking electronic records to ensure all processed.
- Applying nominal coding of transactions
- Undertake internal and external training relative to role
- Professional, customer focused, able to receive and act on constructive feedback and communicate with the team/clients
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- No criminal records
- IT skills: Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Dropbox
- Clean driving license
Closing Date for Applications: 29th July 2021
Interview Dates: Between 9th-13th August