This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by’ Accounted for Limited ‘and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve AAT Level 2/3/4
Job Title: Accounts and Payroll Apprentice
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 9am -5.30pm
Salary: Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
Accountancy firm seeks 2 new apprentices to join our growing team. Our team players are accurate, reliable,confident, efficient, motivated and enthusiastic with common sense and a sense of humour. Some of the benefits that are waiting for every permanent member of our team
are our social events: from Alton Tower, Spa Days, Gokarting,bowling, cinema to our Christmas parties and more! Once you pass the probation period and providing this does
not collide with your main responsibilities we offer flexi time. If
you have been with us longer you can expect hybrid working bonuses for
exceeding, extra day off for your birthday with cake& present and more.
- Scanning/uploading information
- Communicate with clients and the team
- Use various accounting software
- It is essential this person is professional, customer focused, able to receive and act on constructive feedback and communicate with the team/client
- GCSE or equivalent grade C and above in English and Maths.
- No criminal records
- IT skills: Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Dropbox
- Clean Driving License
- Welsh Speaker
Closing Date for Applications: 9th August 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.