This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Atkins Accountants Ltd
Job Title: Accounting Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: AAT Accounting Level 2
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm, with an hours lunch break from 1pm to 2pm.
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Atkins Accountants Ltd are passionate about providing extensive, career-building training, to set employees up for a bright future, whether that be within Atkins Accountants Ltd or elsewhere.
We are a close-knit team, who welcome any new employees warmly and help share our experience and knowledge in all areas of the business.
Many of our apprentices are offered full time positions within our firm at the end of their apprenticeship, so there is a career opportunity available for those apprentices who prove themselves during their twelve-month contract.
At Atkins Accountants Ltd, you can expect to make friends, learn in a relaxed, yet professional environment, have full exposure to many areas of a busy, expanding accountancy firm and kick start a life-long career.
- Completing analysis of financial information
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements
- Having direct contact with the firm’s clients
- Assisting in the completing of VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Involvement in other work, as it arises
- An eagerness to learn
- A polite manner
- 5 or more A-C grade GCSE’s
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 19th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Available immediately
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.