Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 3 Award
The Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is a knowledge-based qualification which supports transition, pre-service or early career learning for all support staff roles in schools.
The Award might be particularly suitable for:
- those looking for an introductory qualification as a preparation for working in schools
- those who already hold a Level 3 qualification, or above, in their specialist area for example administration or catering, but are looking to move into a similar role in a school recently appointed support staff who are new to working in schools.
This qualification has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- achieve a nationally recognised, Level 3 vocationally-related qualification
- progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications.
You will be allocated a personal tutor/assessor who will plan your qualification with you. This is a theory-based qualification, so will include a variety of study methods, including one to one support. You will have access to an online portfolio where work is submitted and marked.
Key Topics - four mandatory units covering the essential knowledge
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Children, Young People and Adults
- Schools as Organisations
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
Up to 8 months
Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
ACT Head Office, Ocean Park House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5ET.
T 029 2046 4727 E email@example.com Enquire Now