Substance Misuse Awareness Level 1 Award
This qualification is aimed at individuals who looking for an introductory level qualification in substance misuse. It is useful for learners working in a variety of sectors.
- Substances that are commonly misused and why,
- Recognising possible signs of substance misuse,
- Being aware of the social and personal effects of substance misuse and,
- The perceptions and responses to substance misuse.
This qualification is assessed by the completion of a mandatory candidate workbook.
- 15th & 16th October - Best Western Diplomat Hotel, Llanelli, SA15 3PJ
- 21st & 22nd October - Croesyceiliog Community Education Centre, Cwmbran, NP44 2HF