Please complete the form below to contact us.
The Level 4 Certificate and Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management are designed to develop aspiring middle managers and first line managers. Learners build core skills in middle management and can access a wide range of optional study areas to help them gain specific management skills to suit their needs.
· Unit 400 - Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance
· Unit 408 – Management Communication
· Unit 406 – Developing Leadership Styles
· Unit 417 – Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace
· Unit 501 – Managing Improvement
· Unit 504 – Leading innovation and Change
· Unit 522 – Becoming an Effective Leader
· Unit 502 – Making a Financial Case
· Unit 503 – Develop Critical Thinking Skills
ILM Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management.
ACT Head Office, Ocean Park House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5ET.
T 029 2046 4727