This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and undertake the relevant Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Celtic Frozen Drinks Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Tuesdays to Fridays, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Salary: £5.00 per hour
Contract Duration: 12 months to start, with a view to progressing onto a permanent position
Company Overview: Celtic Frozen Drinks Ltd are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to work in a friendly and relaxed environment. This is a family run business that continues to expand with accounts UK-wide. Their Snow Slush and Slow Fruit brands continue to grow alongside the launch of new brands. This is a great opportunity for a young, enthusiastic person to become part of the team.
- Front of house duties, answering all telephone calls from current and potential new customers;
- Invoicing, sending statements and any administrative tasks;
- Processing payments from customers over the phone;
- Taking customer orders and loading on to the system ready for warehouse staff to pick;
- Telesales monthly to ensure current customers have the required stock;
- Posting any mail that is required to be sent;
- Sending any product information to potential new customers;
- Implement any new ideas that they believe will make things more efficient;
- Order and maintain good stock levels of stationery.
**You must be aged between 16 and 19 years old to be considered for this position**
- Good IT skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy skills;
- A driving license is desirable, but not essential.
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below and apply via the Careers Wales website: -
Closing Date for Applications: 21st May 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 27th May 2019